Authors: Kévin <mailto:email@example.com>
... in quite literally the most complicated mess of a way.
I've managed to accomplish my great task of splitting off different services to different machines to try and ease the memory issues I've been having with gmnisrv on Bertrand. It seems to be working for the most part and because I've swiched the frontend web server on my network I managed to kill a few of my other Gemini to Web sites in the process. But oh well.
There is still some lag from the server having to hit up DreamObjects for the content, but I'm still tinkering with the cache time to get better performance and not have stale content for too long.
I've also changed the domain of the Gopher server to OH.MG from gopher.is, the content is yet to be updated but that is a mañana problem for the moment.
Since there are some kinks still, don't hestiate to drop a line if you catch a thing.
Made with disdain à Paris • Barcelona • Oslo </3
CC BY-NC-SA 4.0